John Day, OR - Senior and Assisted Living
With thirty units, Settlers Park Assisted Living & Memory Care operates as an assisted living facility that provides its residents many benefits and amenities. This facility also allows dogs and/or cats to help keep residents company and offers diabetes care, which may include glucose monitoring and pill dosage.
- Pets and Animal Companions
- Parking for Residents
- Free Transportation Services
- Beds: 30
- Phone: (541) 523-0200
- Pets are Allowed
Valley View Assisted Living & Memory Care operates as an assisted living facility that provides its residents several care services. This facility also allows cats and dogs to help keep residents company.
- exercise programs
- 24-hour trained on-site staff
- Daily activities
- and social events
- Weekly housekeeping and linen services
- Three homestyle meals served daily with entreé options