Rolla, MO - Assisted Living
Parkside operates as an assisted living facility that offers many services and amenities. This facility offers physicians or specialized treatments from occupational therapist to be on-call for patient care.
- Speech Therapy Services
- Showers with Wheelchair Access
- Indoor Communal areas
- Free Transportation Services
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas, Indoor
- Outdoor Communal Areas
Having a capacity of thirty-seven beds, Rolla Presbyterian Manor operates as an independent living, assisted living, and alzheimer's care facility that offers a number of amenities and services. This facility provides patients with memory care specialization to keep your loved one secure and from wandering away.
- Availability of trained clinical staff 24-hours per day
- Short Term Rehab
- Resident Family Education
- Beds: 37
- Phone: (573) 364-7336